Monday, February 25, 2008

Suffer iT

Ramu : Hey.. my submarine is not sinking into the water!! what could be wrong?
Somu : may be u have used float instead of double in the software.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
PS : Hey Bull, Can you do me a favor? Can you pass on this 500 ruppees to
Suthi..?
Bull : Sure.. why not? But tell me one thing. Tell me whether its pass by
value or pass by reference..
PS : ???!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Ramu: i am very very sure that the guy who just talked to me is a software
engineer...
Somu: how do u say that?
ramu: he asked my physical address instead of my home address!

----------------------------------------------------------------
ramu: hey... I heard that u going to sue Bjarne Stroustrup.. what
happened...?
Somu: I was reading his book aloud...and it said: "All friends have access to
private parts.." Next day my wife divorced me....



----------------------------------------------------------------
ramu: Hey.. I think that SW Engg is very very naive..
somu: How do u say that?
ramu: He believes that there is an Arabian Sea++ next to Arabin Sea.

----------------------------------------------------------------
ramu: Hey.... whats time now?
somu: System time or local time...??


-------------------------------------------------------------------
ramu : (while browsing the TV) what is this? I have heard of Star Sports,
Star Movies and Star Plus. Whats this Star Equals??? Is it a new Star channel?
somu : No. = operator has been overloaded in Star Channel.

---------------------------------------------------------
geetha : I think that SW Engg is very naive..
seetha : how do u say that?
geetha : He believes "Rascal" is a new version of Pascal!

----------------------------------------------------------
ramesh : Hey.. u know.. Micorsoft Visual C++ 5.0 has got everything... The
Developer Studio can really do magic...
umesh : Can we use that to develope the photo-negatives?

--------------------------------------------------------
ramu : why are u wiping ur terminal very often with a cloth?
somu : clear command is not working properly for my terminal. thats why?

-------------------------------------------------------
babu : yesterday I bought a new TV whose terminal is compatible with
computer... but its audio portion is not at all working :-(
gopu : may be its compatible only with dumb terminals???

------------------------------------------------------
Vani : We have shifted our home to Malleswaram now..
soni : right shift or left shift??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vanish: Hey.. why is that sardaarji inserting a cover into the floppy drive?
bull : He wants to send an e-mail it seems!

-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: